Fives Cail Technology
Heavy Duty In-Line Shredder
Cail & Fletcher heavy duty in-line shredder produces a maximum proportion of opened cells providing for excellent sugar juice extraction.
- Unique equipment for all cane preparation
- Installation on existing carriers
- Fully automatic operation
- Accepts long or short cane
- Longer fibers for improved juice drainage and combustion efficiency in boilers
- 6, 8 or 10 bars of hammers
- 3 rotor sizes: ø1688, ø1900 & ø2140
Heavy Duty Vertical Shredder
- Can achieve over 90% PI with minimal wear
- The robust design allows for the casing to carry knives or a feed distributor
- The Shredder mechanism exposes more fiber and ruptures more sucrose bearing cells
Cane Juice Extraction
Conventional Heavy Duty Mill
The MillMax permits an efficient sugar extraction from the cane and ensures a low moisture of bagasse before its combustion enters the boilers.
- Variable speed
- Only two pressure rollers
- Low installation & Running costs
- Adjustable scrapers as rollers wear
- 20% Reduction in annual maintenance costs
- Various Sizes to choose from
Ideal juice extraction device with enhanced throughput and improved bagasse moisture levels and extraction efficiency. Offered as a complete milling tandem and as a dewatering mill with diffuser.
- Inclined head stock
- Vertical head stock
- Available as a 4-Roll mill or coupled to pressure feeder as a 6-roll mill
- Able to take heavy loads
Short Retention Time Clarifier
- Minimization of Sucrose losses
- Higher Throughput
- Reduction of turbidity
- Small footprint in structural steel
- Low maintenance
- Flocculant dosing controlled improving mud settling
Roberts & Kestner Evaporator
Cail and Fletcher’s Roberts and Kestner evaporators are of the rising film type – the purpose of this evaporator is to concentrate the juice from the purification station and send the syrup to the crystallization station. The vapour is then distributed by the evaporation station to the various components of the plant.
- Optimal steam distribution in the calandria
- High heat exchange coefficient
- Low rate of tube fouling
Fives Cail-KCP Falling Film Evaporator
The Cail & Fletcher Falling Film Evaporator is designed for beet, cane sugar plants and refineries. The purpose of this evaporator is to concentrate the juice from the purification station and send the syrup to the crystallization station. The vapour is then distributed by the evaporation station to the various components of the plant.
- High heat Coefficient for both Beet & Cane sugar plants & Refinery applications
- Efficient & modular internal droplet separator system.
- Integrated Skirt design to protect tube bundle from vibration
- Easy integration & adaptation to existing multiple effect stations.
- Low risk of fouling
- Minimal juice colour increase due to short retention time
Cail Continuous Vacuum Pan
These stimulate good circulation, are slow to foul but easily cleaned when necessary, and have minimal maintenance requirement. The sugar crystals keep growing under the constant flow as opposed to the conventional batch pans technology. The Fives Cail continuous vacuum pan has become a key equipment for cogeneration and an industry standard reference with regard to crystallization for cane.
- Available in a wide range, supporting both single & double partitions
- Ability to add cells to increase the capacity
- Reduces the consumption of steam
- Provides excellent heat exchange coefficient and low steam pressure
Cail Continuous Vacuum Pan
- Ideal for Co-generation
- High reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Static equipment
- Low encrustation
Cail & Fletcher Vertical Crystallizer
It is very important to maximize sugar recovery in the modern sugar industry. The Fives Cail-KCP vertical cooling crystallizer optimally increases the exhaustion of molasses as a result of the reduction in its purity by cooling the massecuite.
- Low maintenance cost
- 100% seamless tubes fixed
- Stand-alone equipment installed on exterior civil base
- High heat coefficient & low temperature difference between massecuite and water
- Cooling tubes are welded and attached outside, thereby preventing possible leaks
- Cascade cooling is absent as opposed to horizontal crystallizers
The Fives Cail-KCP massecuite reheater is a simple and efficient device that helps in the conditioning of low-grade massecuite before centrifugation. The viscosity of the massecuite is reduced in order for the centrifugation process to be optimized. Thus, the centrifugals throughput is also increased.
- Good Centrifugation is achieved.
- Uniform & Regular Viscosity.
- Compact for High Massecuite flow rates
- Low Maintenance
SUMO & ROTA Massecuite Pumps
The SUMO and ROTA massecuite pumps by Fives Cail-KCP are designed to transfer massecuite or magma products in a wide flow range from 3 to 120m³/h.
- Transfer of all types of massecuite or magmas
- Easy cleaning by steam or water
- High volumetric efficiency at low speeds
- Possibility to change the drive side
- Single or twin piston configuration
Cail & Fletcher ZUKA® Batch Centrifugal
Fives Cail ZUKA® series of Batch centrifugal machine make the centrifugal separation of a high-grade massecuite possible. This latest generation of batch centrifugals is designed by Fives Cail, a batch Centrifugal Machine that incorporates cutting-edge technology with resultant outstanding machine performance.
- Up to 30 Cycle/hour
- High number perforation for better spinning
- Linear guide for accurate discharging
- Hooped basket for weight reduction
- Less water consumption
- Electro-pneumatic interface
D412 Batch Centrifugal
Fives Cail-KCP D412 batch centrifugal is a precedent for the high-grade massecuite centrifugation of any quality, worldwide. With this machinery, the separation of the mother liquor and the crystal sugar in cane factories is possible.
- Energy recovering system
- Basket Centering for maximum sugar recovery
- High efficiency AC Motor
- Casing with optimised run off separation
FC1300/FC1550 Continuous Centrifugal
The Fives Cail-KCP Hydrotrac HT03 brings an extensive range of functionalities than the Monotrac Probe – it is a Microwave Probe that helps measure large volume.
- Reduced Maintenance due to its Single Electronic Sensor
- Compatible on all types of Massecuite & Brix over 50
- Reliable Measurements
- Easy to Operate