Conventional Mill Rollers
Manufactured according to customer specific requirements with the option of a variety of Forged steel shaft materials such as EN3A, EN14B and EN8. Shell, fully machined and grooved with options of Chevrons or Messchaert grooves to be included. Juice flanges and guards, fully machined and fitted prior to delivery.
- Our Portfolio includes a large range of sizes from 26”x 52” to 60”x 12”
- Choice of Cast Iron, Cast Steel or modified Special Alloy Shell material to increase wear resistance while still eliminating risk of brittleness.
- Main Supplier of the Qadri Skoda, Fives Fletcher & Fives Cail Design rollers
- We offer door to door service.
- NDT Testing of shafts & shaft repairs
Perforated Mill Rollers
Higher milling efficiency is achieved by installing Perforated Mill rollers on a Mill.
- No special alteration is required in your existing mill to install perforated Mill rollers.
- Extraction expected to increase by 1 – 2.5%
- Bagasse moistures may decrease by 2 – 3%
- Optimum performance is observed as a Top roll position.
- Perfect solution to minimise flooding and resultant juice-reabsorption during milling.
Designed and tested using simulation software to evaluate the tooth profile and smooth operation at minimum and maximum working centres.
- Fully machined to produce precise and smooth profiles
- Optional Tooth profile induction hardening to increase wear resistance
- A wide range of materials available
Designed to eliminate the undesirable effects of Tail-bar & Coupling arrangements. This allows for free floating of the Top Roller which in return has no axial load transmission to the gear. Manufactured in accordance to customer specific requirements & parameters in a variety of sizes.
Slow Speed Gears
Sonkor Engineering offers a range of gears from 56” up to 84”. Our Single-piece casted gears are fully machined with machine cut teeth and key-wayed according to the Manufacturing Drawing prepared by us.
- We offer a range of materials such as Cast steel to AISI 1045
- Normalised & Hardness testing